Process Cooling Systems & Equipment
In a thermal process, product temperatures can be kept low through evaporative cooling; energy boils the moisture off first while keeping the material well below the boiling point. Bepex process cooling systems can be fitted into your existing process, provided as a stand-alone system, or packaged with our solids drying or heating systems to temper the material. Bepex has designed custom process cooling systems and equipment for a range of cooling applications:
- Paddle cooler for continuous thermal chemical reacting system
- Air-swept finishing system for cooling of our grain pasteurization system
- Quenching to prevent further thermal or chemical processing
- Thin-film paddle dryer for cooling of flash-dried animal feed additives
- Hollow-flight screw conveyor cooler for calcined minerals
Indirect technologies provide compact and efficient cooling, and direct technologies provide versatility to combine multiple unit operations, such as cooling and pneumatic conveying into a single step. Whether it’s coming out of our heating and drying equipment, or a product of your existing thermal process, we have the process cooling equipment to prepare your products for further processing or final packaging.