Granulation Equipment & Systems
- Low pressure extrusion granulation
- Mixing granulation with high speed mixers
- Pressure granulation via roll compactors (as shown in video here)
Bench and pilot scale testing of your material on different granulation systems is the best way to evaluate the performance in different systems and at different output rates. Bepex has designed granulation systems and equipment for a range of applications that have already been validated in our Process Development Center:
- Fertilizers or agricultural chemicals
- Granulation of feed additives
- Creation of slow-release granules
- Preparation of powders for tableting
- Densifying polymers for packaging or extrusion
Through testing, Bepex will offer the best granulation system choice to ensure a product will meet your exact specification.
As one of the leading granulation machine manufacturers, we use high pressure roll compactors to deliver products with controlled size, density and hardness, typically without the addition of moisture or binders. Granules of medium to high hardness and with a minimum amount of dust are produced. We offer complete granulation systems to ensure control of the entire process from start to finish. Our granulation equipment includes options for milling, screening and further materials handling.
It is no longer necessary to settle for a one-size-fits-all approach. Bepex will select the granulation option that best fits your needs.