Industrial Process Systems
At Bepex our capabilities go beyond simply developing industrial process systems. Our extensive process knowledge allows us create cutting edge technologies for each of the industries we serve. We constantly strive to set the industry standards by creating effective, efficient and reliable industrial process systems.
Our industry proven technologies have allowed us to become an industrial process equipment company that is recognized worldwide for our commitment to innovation. Through our material evaluation process we select and accurately scale-up single or multi-stage systems using comprehensive process experience and product-specific bench scale analysis. We can combine multiple Bepex technologies to thermally treat materials, turn powder into agglomerates, provide particle size reduction, and coating of materials to give you everything needed to add value to your product. All of this is then evaluated in our Process Development Center to ensure guaranteed results. Even after your system has been installed, our field engineers can provide onsite aftermarket services to ensure that your industrial process systems are optimized for each individual application.
Some of the industrial process systems we have developed include:
- Polymer systems for coating and heat-treatment of Super Absorbent Polymers
- Size reduction equipment for grinding and post-granulation of various materials
- Chemical process equipment for the drying, mixing, and reacting of multiple chemical ingredients
- Dispersion dryers for the drying and cooling of high-value food byproducts
- Food processing equipment used to agglomerate, mix and blend various food ingredients including cottage cheese.
- Flour milling equipment used for the grinding and pasteurization of whole grains
We understand there is no one size fits all when it comes to developing industrial process systems. That’s why Bepex is committed to developing the best process systems with the right technology. Between our industry-tested equipment and decades of experience serving the industrial process market, we will design a system that is right for you.