Mechanical equipment fails. Bearings seize. Seals crack. Foreign material enters rotating equipment and damages internal components. These are the facts of life in the process equipment industry. No matter how many safeguards are in place, there is no doubt that at some point, you will experience unexpected downtime due to mechanical failure. While our goal is always to proactively avoid failure through solid mechanical practices, we understand that even the best laid plans can go awry.
Our field service team is ready for your call. Ready to jump on the first plane out to be at your facility as soon as possible. You can rely on Bepex to help get you back up and running, all while assessing the mode of failure so we can work to prevent further downtime in the future.
Common Field Service Tasks
- Roll assembly replacement for counter-rotating roll presses
- Routine rotor removal and inspections of Solidaire or TorusDisc paddle dryers
- Installation of new parts or full rebuilds on Rietz Disintegrators, including models RP/RA, RD, and RI
- Rotor and bearing replacements on the Rietz Extructor & Extrud-o-Mix
- OEM inspections on any Bepex branded equipment, including Komarek-Greaves, Strong Scott, and Rietz Manufacturing products
OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED
Bepex works each and every day to provide the highest level of service to our customers. The services we offer have been developed and refined based on the feedback from some of our highest performing customers. At the end of the day, what matters the most to Bepex is the success of our customers.
Take a look at some of our other services provided to learn more about what we have to offer.