RI Disintegrator Machine
The RI Disintegrator Machine is perfect for in-line installation and continuous or batch operation.
- Compact design requires minimum space for in-line installations
- Standard design for pressure rating to 150 psig and vacuum supports a range of applications
- Tramp metal discharge for removal of foreign material or hard-to-grind fractions
- Moves product through 360° screen to ensure uniformity of grind, minimum horsepower and vibration as well as lowest product temperature rise
- A single band clamp design allows for easy screen removal
Designed to be highly effective at mixing and delumping various slurries, pastes, liquids and resins, this disintegrator machine has a tramp discharge area at the bottom to separate foreign material or hard to grind fractions. This allows uninterrupted product flow while consistently removing undesirable materials from the primary process.
RI Disintegrators are one of several size reduction technologies we employ to develop industrial process systems that meet your application requirements. At Bepex, we are committed to developing the best size reduction equipment using the right technology. Between our proven industrial process equipment and decades of experience serving the industry, we are able to design a disintegrator machine that is right for you.