RA & RP Angle Disintegrator Machines
The RA and RP angle disintegrators are widely used for fine pulping of many food products.
- Versatile angle disintegrator machines capable of grinding, shredding, delumping, or pulping of wet and dry feeds
- Several hammer styles and screen sizes offer multiple configurations tailored to specific grinding requirements
- A single band clamped cover provides quick access for cleaning and internal part replacement
- Hammers are mounted directly onto the motor shaft to minimize maintenance and reduce product contamination
- Available in sanitary construction for use in FDA and USDA inspected plants
These angle disintegrator machines are equally effective for fine dispersing and homogenizing in the chemical, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and food processing industries. In addition, they have the capability of high speed shredding and wet grinding of many fibrous or other extremely tough materials.
The RA and RP angle disintegrators are similar to our former Rietz disintegrator machines. They are both examples of the size reduction technologies we employ to develop industrial process systems that meet your application requirements. At Bepex, we are committed to developing the best size reduction equipment using the right technology. Between our proven industrial process equipment and decades of experience serving the industry, we will design a system that is right for you.