Continuator® – Indirect Drying System
The Bepex Continuator indirect drying system is a jacketed ribbon blender-type device best suited for additional post-thermal treatment, and batch operations for long reacting or drying cycles.
- Batch or continuous operations ideal for pre-blending, reacting, volatile removal, and 2nd-stage material heating
- Vacuum or pressurized processing available
- Different rotor configurations, such as paddles or ribbons, available for ideal agitation and handling of material phase changes
- Liquid and gas injection points can be incorporated throughout the body for even distribution of additives
- Simple design provides a lower-cost option for thermal treatment
Multiple rotor configurations provide flexibility in controlling material flow for different operations; a paddle design provides conveyance in continuous processing, while a multi-directional ribbon design keeps material circulating throughout the vessel during batch processing. In batch operation this indirect drying system can be run under pressure or vacuum, and gas can be injected directly into the process for inerting or additional reacting.
The Continuator indirect drying system is just one of Bepex’s thermal technologies we employ to develop industrial process systems that meet your application requirements. At Bepex, we are committed to developing the best thermal process systems using the right technology. Between our proven industrial process equipment and decades of experience serving the industry, we are able to design an indirect drying system that is right for you.